четверг, 2 августа 2018 г.

I will design and illustrate anything you or your company need

I will design and illustrate anything you or your company need












About:

Please contact before ordering.

I am an experienced illustrator and concept artist. I have illustrated  many characters (for books, mascots, avatars, caricatures), book and music album covers. I have a vast knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, and I also work with Corel Painter and Manga Studio. And i do hand drawn illustrations as well.

Please contact me before ordering, to discuss the project. For $5 you can have a simple black and white illustration.

I will respond as soon as I can.

Reviews


amandabenavente:Very helpful and creative! 10/10

writerlady78:The illustration looks great, and the seller took feedback very well and revised the illustration the way I wanted. Thank you!

janko_m:Outstanding experience.

kevindriscoll:Very Easy. Told him what I wanted and he made it happen

janko_m:Thanks, outstanding experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий