пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will draw, color, and add a background with a character(s) of your choice.

I will draw, color, and add a background with a character(s) of your choice.












About:

I will draw and/or create a character of your choice. I can do digital and traditional illustrations. (Traditional will have more detail.)

I am a self-taught artist with many years of experience. I have been drawing most of my life and have many different styles. I can do fan art, realistic, pixel, and free style drawings for you.

BASIC: Simple gig with character of your choice. No colors or background.

STANDARD: Gig with coloring and allows more characters.

PREMIUM: Bigger gig with coloring, backgrounds, and more characters.

Please message me with your ideas and I will help you pick the perfect, or custom, gig to your liking. I hope what I create pleases you. Thank you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий