понедельник, 9 июля 2018 г.

I will create cute children book illustration

I will create cute children book illustration












About:

Hi!

My name is Vera , I'm a passionate children illustratorfrom Spain.

I need some details to make your illustration:

1. Mood of the characters
2. Actions
3. Physical description
4. Any details you want to integrate
5. Main concepts you want to convey

The basic image size is A4 ( 8, 27 x 11,69 inches ) 300 dpi . If you have specific size request just ask me before start with the work.

It will be a digital painting, NOT vectorial

Each image will have 3 free revisions possible, if we pass this, I will start charging putting a price for each editing needed.

I reserve the right to use all my drawings on my portfolio and socials.

If you have any question feel free to contact me :)


NOTE: Please send me a message before you place an order.

Have a beautiful day!

Reviews


eduardoespin149:Excelente experiencia ! \n\nExcellent 100 %

shirleyamar:Perfect!\nUsed his services the third time this week.\nVery quality work .

shirleyamar:Super great work!!! Highly recommended. 10 stars

arnjmllr:Absolutely amazing to work with. Every illustration is EXACTLY how I dreamed it would be.

veravaliente:Aaron is a great communicator and a nice person. I really like working with him :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий