пятница, 6 июля 2018 г.

I will do game assets for you

I will do game assets for you












About:

I will design assets for your game that includes characters, splash screen, icons, buttons, background, screenshots,
animations and everything that you need for your 2D game.

What you have to provide me is:

- Clear info and the function of your Game.
- What platforms will the app be on? 
- game type as you want 
- File sizes, file types (PNG, PSD, AI, EPS, SVG)
- What colors do you want?
- Some Reference 

Reviews


bruslykonrad:Didnt understand art style at all that i asked for. Great for cartoonish characters - not if you need something else. Communication great, helpful.

bella_donna:Unacceptable Experience

allocate:I love working with bella.

bella_donna:Outstanding Experience!

allocate:Bella is a super talented artist.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий