пятница, 6 июля 2018 г.

I will create beautiful cover and back cover for your book or cd

I will create beautiful cover and back cover for your book or cd












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">In the first gig you'll get a color cover design  with flat colors and simple design, including strong lines and a lot of variations of typography and lettering. Back cover not included

In the standard gig you'll get a more  colorful and  complex  design mixing techniques that include hand and tablet drawing, photo collage and the most accurate technique in order to get exactly the design you have in mind. This gig includes back cover.

With the premium gig you'll get an extremely detailed cover and back cover, includeing a variation of typography, lettering, mixed techniques, and an intricate design. This gig inludes back cover.

I  prefer to know the people I work with and discuss about the project so I can fully understand it. . I like to know the client's expectations regarding style and final artwork so I usually develop moodboards with the client, so that we are both in the same page at all time and we can found the best solution. I usually also recommend a certain style or aproach depending on what kind of project it is, but I always listen first to what is that the client is going for.

Reviews


pmcbeast:Everything went smoothly and her work is top notch. Wonderful experience.

artkrieg:it has been a pleasure working in this project. Excellent experience and very professional buyer!! Thank you so much!

kmatkinson101:This artist is a pleasure to work with. She is diligent, efficient and very creative. I will definitely recommend her and will also work with her again.

artkrieg:Karen is a great professional and customer! It was a pleasure working with her in this project. Thank you so much!

fjones211:A pleasure. I am so impressed with the design.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий