пятница, 6 июля 2018 г.

I will do cute vector silhouette illustration of image or photo.

I will do cute vector silhouette illustration of image or photo.












About:

Hi
I can make your silhouette vector of your image or photo with the best quality result.

You will get following files.
1)  .jpg file Max. of size 3000 px in 300 dpi
2)  .png file Max. of size 3000 px in 300 dpi (transparent background).
3)  .ai file which is source vector file
4)  .eps file which is also source vector file 
5)  .pdf file which is also vector file 
Wish you all the best
Please send me message before giving me order so as to discuss more about the concern work.
Best Regards,
ZeelaX

Reviews


p31mama:Great work and very fast! Thanks so much

kortgaarden:Great work every time.

zeelaxingraphic:Thank you so much sir i wish to work with you again

kortgaarden:outstandning work every time.

zeelaxingraphic:Thank you so much sir I wish to work with you again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий