воскресенье, 1 июля 2018 г.

I will create instructional manual for any products

I will create instructional manual for any products












About:

Hello and Welcome to my Instructional Manual 

I am Professional Artist and provide hight quality manuals!

Need add Color Steps ? Just select gig and select in extra color option. 
Looking for finish Print Ready file or want add text to Your Manual ? Then Please send me message and i will do best for you.

Kind Regards,
Polina

Reviews


medoos:nice communication

polyankakul:Thank You

iencheng:A pleasure! Polina is responsive, flexible, and accommodating. And her work is great. Would gladly work with her again. Thank you, Polina!

polyankakul:Would definitely love to collaborate again on creative and beautiful projects :)\r\n

maksim_u:Very good!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий