пятница, 20 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw your dungeon and dragons or world of warcraft character

I will draw your dungeon and dragons or world of warcraft character












About:

I sketch or draw stuff.

It doesn't have to be world of warcraft or dungeon and dragons, just PM me and we'll try to see if I can help you.:)

I use Clip studio pro for the time being.

I'll help you bring your fantasy characters to life.

Reviews


c9ghettomagic:Loved Mcfjury's art style and had to have a piece for my d\u0026d group. Amazing quality and professional work!

mcfjury:Outstanding Experience!

derekstetson:Artist does great work. I requested an edit and he was happy to help. I even asked if he could help me out and get me the art before my next session and he came through! Highly recommend.

mcfjury:Outstanding Experience!

derekstetson:Another great job


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий