среда, 18 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw prehistoric animals and fantastic creatures

I will draw prehistoric animals and fantastic creatures












About:

I offer illustrations of prehistoric animals and fantastic creatures, such as aliens, mythological beings, monsters and anthropozoans, using traditional techniques with colored pencils, graphite and markers. The works can be edited digitally, according to the requirements of the client.

Reviews


danielhlasko:His work is detailed and somewhat vintage looking. I had an easy experience, with excellent service.

paleoyaguar:sterling customer, ful recommended. He is clear about what he want and this is important to complete the work satisfactorily. I'm glad that he has trusted in my work. Thank you for the opportunity.

littledude3333:very cool and original version of this creature

paleoyaguar:I loved developing the concept of the Jaekelopterus rhenaniae for this work. Also put some possible contemporary prey with this predator: a couple the Cheirolepis trying to escape from the pincers of the eurypterid. I'm glad You liked my work. I hope can help you with the Dunkleosteus, best regards!

jaypeehay:Great work, good quality, speedy delivery.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий