среда, 18 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw coolest stickers design and vector illustration

I will draw coolest stickers design and vector illustration












About:

in this design you can order the character design to your liking, i will make it as much as possible so that you satisfied with what i do

Reviews


mikeshanks:excellent service! my graphic was exactly what I was looking for with little changes to be made. the slight changes were made with no problems and in a timely manner. awesome communication skills and time management. a pleasant experience to say the least. I am very happy with the work.

noahcla:I think this is more of ascetic differences issue than a poor seller.

waqas_lateef:Outstanding Experience

raylm123:Excellent work! Provided on time delivery. Thank you!

nandadwiputra:Thanks for your order :-)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий