четверг, 26 апреля 2018 г.

I will create fantasy maps for your book or game

I will create fantasy maps for your book or game












About:

Create fantasy worlds for your book or game. Hand drawn and painted style. You must have a world envisioned before you engage me. If you need me to visualize the world for you with a background story, additional fees apply. I have a huge inventory of pre-made map icons to do work fast and consistent for you. I do not do customized icons. Please get in touch with me first to confirm your expectations before ordering. Have the most blessed day!

Reviews


dmcmahon74:Good communication, good quality, and good delivery

nexgenstudio:Outstanding Experience!

dmcmahon74:Great communication, responsiveness, and Quallity

nexgenstudio:Great communicator and very professional. Thanks for the tips! Cheers!

rachel_perlis:Delivered a beautiful map and worked patiently with me as I altered things. Very good experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий