четверг, 26 апреля 2018 г.

I will create doodle art for print on any of your products e.g. t-shirts, bags, phone covers, mugs.

I will create doodle art for print on any of your products e.g. t-shirts, bags, phone covers, mugs.












About:

Hello, please inbox me before placing the order to avoid miscommunication and cancellations in the future.

I will draw customized doodles for your product design such as t shirts, bags, phone covers, mugs etc. I can draw simple doodles for children's coloring books and more detailed ones for your website design including mandalas to hang on your room wall for a classy interior. You can suggest the objects, patterns or designs that you want me to include in the illustration. I may also draw figures and include characters and text in my design. It can be white amp; black or colored according to your custom offer.

For any questions or concerns feel free to drop me a message in my inbox.

I will try my best to satisfy you with my work

MC :)

Reviews


charliedaliege:amazing! will definitely be coming back for future projects:)

maheencassum:Great experience working with this buyer. would love to work again with you :)

crcl234:Very interested and engaged, and tried hard to make it what I wanted and needed. Went over and above in terms of the options of final product she gave me.

maheencassum:Enjoyed working with this buyer, very cooperative and understanding. Would love to work again together!

jessiem:Great work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий