среда, 18 апреля 2018 г.

I will vector illustrations

I will vector illustrations












About:

Best Vector Illustrations


SUPERFAST GIG

24h only!!!



I will do for you a Vector illustration of any

- Idea that you have in mind
- Cartoon
- Movie Character
- Person

I will Cartoonize everything you want for just 5$


I recommend to get at least the 5$ extra so that you can have the full colour version

So just tell me what Vector illustration you want me to draw and I will do for you. I can Draw your Game Characters, your Ebook Character, or I can even cartoonize a you or a friend of you starting from a picture.

If you don't have a picture there is no problem, I can draw also monster, cartoons etc just following your instructions.

I also offer my premium service of making Comics Ebook for you ( contact me in private for this so that I can make a special offer for you )

What are you waiting for? Order this gig, it starts from only 5$

Reviews


darranbell:Amazing as always. only graphic designer I trust to carry out my work.

renatoautore:Outstanding Experience!

michaeljames524:Amazing! Very nice guy. Pleasure doing business with you. Thank you so much.

renatoautore:Outstanding Experience!

darranbell:words can not describe this guy's talent. always outstanding work.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий