воскресенье, 15 апреля 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything in this style

I will illustrate anything in this style












About:

If you love Pastel color palettes or Pastel style of drawing and are looking for original drawings for your blogs or books, don't hesitate to contact me :)

I do offer bulk pricing so do let me know if you have an intention.

Kindly talk to me about your ideas first before placing the order.

Reviews


jayellyiot:SPEECHLESS. Doan did an amazing job \u0026 totally surpassed my expectations. Super friendly \u0026 thoroughly discussed all the details before beginning the artwork. She helped my vision come to life \u0026 made my project come full circle. EASILY recommend her to anyone who may be interested in her services. A real artist \u0026 true \nprofessional. THANK YOU!

lizziedunn:Can't rate this seller high enough. She's done about 20 illustrations for me and I haven't required any revisions at all because she reads the stories and instructions so thoroughly and has been able to create scenes consistently better than I imagined. Worth every cent. Thanks so much.

lizziedunn:Hits the nail on the head every time. Great to work with. Thanks again!

alexopteo:Amazing work Doan! Creative and concept-driven, couldn't ask for more!

yessukumar:The understanding of the requirement and quality \u0026 delivery was truly world class. Very happy.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий