суббота, 21 апреля 2018 г.

I will illustrate your children book

I will illustrate your children book












About:

VERY IMPORTANT: please, make sure that you contact me in the messages BEFORE sending any order, so that we can discuss the project together. This will ensure both of us a great experience. Thank you! :)


Hi and welcome!!

If you are writing/have written a children's book or you have a concept for a book/comic/project and you are looking for someone to illustrate it you are in the right place. :)
All my illustrations are 100% original and HAND DRAWN by me! No apps or softwares used.
High resolution scanned picture is offered for the Standard and Premium options. The Basic option includes scanned picture at 1280x720px, 300dpi.
Looking forward to working with you!

Important information

Please contact me before ordering so that we can discuss together the time and the best option for you! Do not hesitate to ask any questions and feel free to talk to me about any projects you have in mind.
Once we discussed your project you can select the package and/or the additional options.
Please send me a detailed description of what you'd like so I can deliver the best work! Your happiness and satisfaction is my happiness too. :)

Thank you so much for reading!

Reviews


temptatsbahamas:So happy with the way everything turned out. Thank you for bringing my words to life with these beautiful drawings!

saramurtas:Amazing experience once again!! Thank you!!

vivien01367:Great experience really enjoy working with Sara she has great ideas

saramurtas:Amazing experience, easy to work with, great communication and the project is great! Thank you Vivien :)

temptatsbahamas:Amazing experience! Amazing artist!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий