четверг, 19 апреля 2018 г.

I will illustrate book illustration, cartoon, caricature

I will illustrate book illustration, cartoon, caricature












About:

I will illustrate yours story in color or black and white.
I can draw a caricature by your photo.

Please inbox me first to discuss about your work, then i will do your work easily.

Thank you !! Hope you enjoy with my work.

Reviews


dougdiana:Excellent all around.

milenavitorovic:Thank you! I am happy that you like it :)

paulvagg:I would recommend Milena to anyone requiring an illustrator. She is my regular illustrator and I would not consider using anyone else. Her work is always fantastic, on time and always to remit. She is always a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!

milenavitorovic:Thank you for kind words, Paul. I have enjoyed making this illustration.

darladwire824:She listened and gave me just what I wanted to a tee. I will be using her again for sure. Thank you for your professionalism and quality.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий