воскресенье, 1 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw children illustrations in my style

I will draw children illustrations in my style












About:

Hi, if you like my style and want to make an order, you just have to send me a good description of your project to begin. I have some experience drawing children illustrations and comics.

Thanks.

Reviews


tennisprodave:It takes a little longer to get the order sometimes, but I wasn't under a strict deadline and the work is absolutely top notch! I will be ordering again.

jsanart:Excellent buyer!

qwertyasdf1234:The seller was easy to work with and delivered outstanding quality. The seller missed several deadlines by days. On all of my missed deadline notices the seller replied briefly and delivered quality.

jsanart:Good buyer.

cavezzale:Still love the work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий