воскресенье, 1 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw your pet portrait in high quality

I will draw your pet portrait in high quality












About:

You found me, 
there is no reason to peek anywhere else :D

I will create high quality illustration of your pet.

Buying basic gig $10 you will get
illustration size : A4 approx. 8.3 x 11.7 inches
JPEG, 300 dpi

If you want to print them, frame and hang it to your wall, simply buy gig extra, you can print them up to A3 size!


NOTE :
  • I only create Portrait (face of your pet only) and only based on your Photo.
  • I will not costuming pose for your pet if not based on the photograph you gave me.u
  • Commercial Licence must be purchased if this artwork need to use in advertising, promotion, etc.
  • if you are not buying "Commercial licence"  then I retain copyright to my work and have the right to re-use or re-sell it.


Thanks for stopping by :)

BB

Reviews


samkram14:Great! Thank you so much.

baleinebold:very welcome :)

mel_265:Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baleinebold:Thank you!!!

jennyhood12:Not a problem ! Hope you had a good new year! Thank you ! I love it ! It is for a friend who’s dog has just passed. She will really appreciate this. I will 100% use you again! \nThanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий