пятница, 27 апреля 2018 г.

I will paint you in watercolour style

I will paint you in watercolour style












About:

Your picture, in style, for only $10!


My work is in digital format. Thus, my delivery will be in digital file.


My work is drawn digitally/ painted using Corel Painter. It's not a conversion through photoshop filter.


Provide your picture, I will draw from the provided photo. No change in facial expression and/or pose.


Please send an email and attach your photo, so that I can check on the quality of your photo before starting work.


Before you place your order please refer to my STYLE closely. If you are not sure, kindly contact me, I can show you more folio to clarify on my style.


Kindly provide your review after you’ve received your drawing!



Reviews


companiahill:Natira, high priestess of the Fabrini on Yonada. And another terrific likeness by Allanter. Thank you!

allanterart:Thank you very much!

companiahill:Top quality and excellent likeness as always. Thank you Allanter!

allanterart:Thank you very much for your support!

companiahill:Wonderul likeness! You've captured her expression perfectly! Thanks Allanter!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий