понедельник, 2 апреля 2018 г.

I will design fashion illustration , fashion sketch

I will design fashion illustration , fashion sketch












About:

I'm a fashion illustrator experienced  in a diverse range of design and illustration work ,my skills and experience range from elegant promotional graphics to hand drawn illustration . I work with a range of businesses including start-ups , established brands , agences and enterpreneurs . I have expert skills in software
such as Adobe illustrator , Adobe Photoshop .
I have natural eye for design and professional skills to carry your vision from concept to finished artwork , weather it be for print or web .
My beautiful visual design is guaranteed to bring my clients fantastic value to their business each and every time .


Reviews


lyndseyjk:Thank you.

shaymauonis:Thanks

glendabarner:Not the formal dress I wanted but a maxi look that I can use.

shaymauonis:Thanks

lyndseyjk:Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий