вторник, 17 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw an illustration of a unique fantasy character

I will draw an illustration of a unique fantasy character












About:

Each illustration is unique and takes care of the details.
You can see my portfolio to understand the quality of my work.

If you can not find out how much it costs you just ask me for details at my inbox.

Thank you!
JBK

Reviews


hdantes01:Simonamolino always delivers great pictures. Highly recommended!

simonamolino:thanks again.

arjonilla:Great. Proffesional art work. To the ilustrator: Please don´t use the art work you did for us (ilustration) on your promotinal, since this will be used on a PULPAPUBLISHING as owner. We will contact you again for more work.

simonamolino:great experience. Thanks, see you soon.

hdantes01:I highly recommend simonamolino. Her pictures are fantastic!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий