вторник, 17 апреля 2018 г.

I will create your character design or illustration

I will create your character design or illustration












About:

(: PLEASE CONTACT AND DISCUSS WITH MEBEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER:)

I will make your idea of your fantasy character, superhero, concept art, sketch, etc come to life.
From sketch, black and white shading, simple shading, to fully detailed illustration

I need a close description of what you have in mind.
The better the reference and inspiration you give me, the better the outcome. provide me some reference images would be helpfull.
If you don't have a concrete idea, you will be giving me creative freedom with your permission.

Price may change depending on:

  • Complexity/details
  • Added background
  • Added characters


Regular process:
1st revision
Sketching stage:
After getting your order and receiving your brief, I will come up with a sketch in black and white or color (rough lines and shades).
We can check and correct composition, character traits, important elements you need, etc.

2nd revision (just for fully rendered commissions)
Final rendering:
I will deliver the rendered image after the final preview approved.

extra fee for major changes.
i would really appreciate if you send me a message first

Reviews


danielduarte0:has been great!

elangkarosingo:Thanks for your review

elw4services:Great working with elangkarosingo. Plan on doing business again

elangkarosingo:its my pleasure to work for him

digital369:Amazing as always! Absolutely love it. Spectacular work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий