воскресенье, 15 апреля 2018 г.

I will do a beautiful illustration of your character

I will do a beautiful illustration of your character












About:

Hello, my name is Maggie. I can draw or illustrate your character for personal or commercial use, I prefer to use my own drawing style I don't do imitation of other types of style. I will do what I offer in the packages and extras (if need)

Note.

For simple package I will do one character without color, if costumer needs one or two more character as well as background or other, please add it in extra or consider buying other package.

I don't do creatures, monsters or logos in any of the packages, I'll draw or illustrate what I offer and that is designing a character with its particular details.

If the costumer is interest in a particular type of character, details or appearance feel free to give picture references. I recommend to be very clear in what you want, so the I can fulfill your requirement correctly.

If you need to see my drawing style here is my artblog (http://maggiebeeart.tumblr.com), visit it before buying so you can be sure that my drawing style satisfies you.

Please if you have any doubts in regards of the packages or anything else refering to my work, please feel free to contact me.

Reviews


padma28:Very nice work and creative. Thank you

margarap:Excellent client. Gave clear Instructions, great comunication.

joseagonzalezim:Got another order done from margarap. It was awesome as always.

margarap:I'm glad to do joseagonzalezim requests. Great experience.

joseagonzalezim:Awesome, underrated artist in fiverr. Love the artwork.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий