четверг, 19 апреля 2018 г.

I will design complicared pattern with background scene any shapes and elements

I will design complicared pattern with background scene any shapes and elements












About:

In this gig you will recive a pattern whitch can be used on textile, paper print wallpapers wrapping paper or on your web site.
I can use any design you want like stock picture or create it by myself.

You will receive a seamlessly repeated pattern file ready to use in any size you need.

Reviews


cncjamie:Fantastic work!

dorotulka212:We had very clear conversation :D I would like work again.

joannebourke289:lovely person to deal with, really happy with designs

dorotulka212:Very easy to talk to :-D I wait for another time to work together.

armandozzz:Thankss .


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий