среда, 25 апреля 2018 г.

I will design your name or brand in typography

I will design your name or brand in typography












About:

I will create a beautiful typography for your name, or your brand or any word that you want. You can refer my example on how my design will be


What will you get with basic package:
- 1 design only with colours
- High resolution of JPG and PNG
- 1 revisions only

You can check other package that I'll offer. You will need a source file if you want to print.

I prefer for you to message me first about your orders, so we will discuss more about it. Look forward to work with you :)

Reviews


shalvinlal:Seller was delayed and very unprofessional in replying back. Constantly chancing for the correct requirements and did not deliver on time unfortunately i will need to re invest else where for some quality work and designs. Very disappointed

alexnuwordu:Great to work with did exactly what I wanted

nzrulamn:Easy to work with!

smileyquanta:Always a pleasure working with you. Great service, and awesome communication.

nzrulamn:Another repeated customer. Always feel great to provide great service.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий