воскресенье, 2 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Cute Animal Illustrations











About:

Hi there;) 



I will create cute & appealing illustrations for the kids, in order to make your book / 
publication / website & more, adorably endearing for the young audience.



Below a list of options that you can choose from:



  • Basic Gig ($5): simple illustration of 1 character, black and white



  • Extra (+$5): full coloured, colour scheme



  • Detail (+$10): add gloss and textures, highlights and shadows, patterns.



  • Background (+$10): add background, objects ... 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Love your work as always Debora!!

:

PERFECT! even better end product than i requested!!! i am so happy with the illustrations. Debbie even gave me 2 options for my 1 request-a true professional. I can hardly wait till the next iteration of this logo, when my little lion mascot gets some friends! We will work together again!

:

i love it! was just what i was looking for. debbie was also super quick in making the one alteration i asked for! i will be using her for various other projects i have as well! VERY HAPPY!

:

Thank you so much Meg, it was a pleasure for me to work with you as well!! I'm very happy that you like it. Thank you also for the tip!

:

Beatiful and professional illustration, very happy with the result.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий