пятница, 14 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Simple Flat Illustration











About:

I will design for you an Awesome Flat Illustration, Facebook, instagram, web, vector illustration, Flat Design and many more. Serving individuals, companies, communities, or events



You are in the right place, I can provide it to you just for $5!



On this gig, I offer design solutions through modern style Flat Illustration. My modern and flat illustration style will make your content look professional 

I provide unlimited revision, until you satisfied :D.



My creativity and illustration skills will make sure you'll be super satisfied!



What will you get?

  • 1 Figure for $5
  • Amazing, Modern and simple design
  • High-res PNG and JPEG for final result
  • Source File Ai, Psd, PDF. etc
  • Fast Response

Feel free to ask me :) , 

You can consult a project with me anytime. i'll See you soon !

BASIC ART DELIVERY IN 24 HOURS 

Reviews


:

I have been working with Kashapovd several times and I am always very satisfied with the quality of his work!

:

Very statisfied with the work and communication skills of Kashapovd, who always makes sure the work is perfect... and it is!

:

Kashapovd is very talented. Communication was A+. Delivery Speed and Quality is beyond expectation. Excellent Illustrator to work with. Highly Recommend!

:

Kashapovd did a fantastic job in helping us design our illustrations. He was prompt in his delivery and was a nice person to work with. Very pleasing experience.

:

He gave me unlimited revision which helped us get to what I needed, I'm satisfied with the result.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий