среда, 5 февраля 2020 г.

Paint Scifi Or Fantasy Concept Art, Illustration, Characters











About:

I will draw or paint what you need. I can design it from scratch but if you already have an idea it'd be much better and faster. Sometimes you may have trouble picturing out things, so let me help you with that.

Reviews


:

Clear communication from start to finish. Knew exactly what was needed for the piece and produced something I'm extremely happy with!

:

A swift turnaround! I provided the details that I wanted implemented into my character, and despite the fact that there were multiple jobs in his queue, it was completed a day early and ended up being exactly what I had pictured! I'll be back. Thanks, Logan!

:

WONDERFUL! I couldn't be happier with the work. This is going to make an excellent book cover. We will DEFINITELY hire you again. Many, many thanks!

:

Loganarts is not only supertalented but a very generous person, i love him. Ill return to him always I can.

:

Dude this is amazing! I’ll definitely be coming back to your for more commissions and I’ll definitely be getting the higher tiers!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий