вторник, 4 февраля 2020 г.

Create Attractive Illustration Graphic T Shirt Design











About:

If you are looking for someone to illustrate your tshirt, If you need someone to convert your idea into graphic you are at right place I can help you out I will convert your idea into graphic I will design an attractive and conceptual illustration with the elements you want. I am doing this everyday for every 3rd person,they just give me their idea and I make it live. I will convert your idea into graphic that make you satisfied. I can make design for from all basic instructions like a word, a topic or your drawing

I can make a kind of vintage, retro, seasonal, traditional, cultural, events, family reunion and festival all kind of design. 





What to expect?

You will get a high quality illustration to print in any technique and size you want. You will get source files as well including vector file.



• PNG + JPG + Vector file

• 100% clean illustration

• High quality image (Depends on your requirements) 

• Fast response and easy communication

• Unlimited revisions



 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This designer was very patient with me and when I asked for revisions he did the work without hesitation. It was a great experience overall.

:

Seller was quick on the product and happy to make revisions. May have been bad direction on my part, but it took a few revisions

:

We bought this gig for a t-shirt logo for a musician. Dealing with this artist was good - very fast to communicate and the work was done as we wanted in a great time frame. Will use again. :)

:

The designs in the portfolio are much higher quality than the designs I was sent initially. He has revised and improved the design but I expected much higher quality work.

:

Sorry for the inconvenience caused But this is the field of patience if you cant do that then you cant survive in this field. We all are human with different brains and ideas so the probability is half for both cases, either you get artwork in first attempt or take revisions. All I want was your




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий