среда, 12 февраля 2020 г.

The Illustrations For Your Childrens Book











About:

Hello Fiverr people!


My name is Manu, I am a professional cartoonist, with more than 10 years in the world of cartoons!


I will make the illustrations you need to bring your children's book to life!  I am known for making colorful drawings, fun and full of color, excellent to accompany the story of a children's book and thus be fun for children of all ages.



I have great experience in the main digital edition programs, so I can work in programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator without any problem. This way I have a final work of great visual quality.


The important thing is that you feel happy with the final result, and I am sure that with me you will be able to achieve it!


If you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me!


Reviews


:

Excellent artistic work. Thank You Manu.

:

Great good

:

Manu is very professional, punctual and very easy to talk to. I really appreciated working with him.

:

Manu was great to work with!

:

fantástica y rápido todo




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий