среда, 12 февраля 2020 г.

Create Colorful Flat Illustration











About:

Hello!

I'm Susie, a freelance illustrator based in Vienna, Austria, who will create pretty colorful, flat illustrations for you.

My skills vary from vector, flat illustrations to comic stories, wedding invitations, flyer design or advertising materials for any occasion. I work in Adobe illustrator from sketch to finished product and I'm always trying to learn new tools, skills and illustration techniques.

We can discuss about the details of your project and find the best way to visualize your ideas. I'll start working and send you the first results to be sure it meets your vision. After your approval I'll complete the work.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me! 

Looking forward to work with you =)

Susie



Reviews


:

AMAZING!!!!!*****LOVE*****THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

:

Perfect execution

:

Great Job!!

:

Seller went above and beyond!! Will keep using.

:

This is the second time working with this seller, and she has delivered once again. Excellent, prompt work all around. I'll soon be back for another order!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий