вторник, 4 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Animal Or Pet Illustration In My Style











About:

i will draw your animal or pet in my style, black n white or color , you name it. i ll do my best :)

anyways..  you will receive a jpeg format with good resolution to print, and if you need the vector file also do not hesitate to ask, i will gladly provide it for you :)



so when you are willing to order , i will ask you for the picture to be transformed into cartoon, and you will have to give me the explanation and the description bout the order.

so like order now good people ^^



oh... and if you dont mind please check out my real samples and portofolios here

www.flickr.com/photos/magicvinger

or my Instagram at vinktheblues 



thanks ^^



Reviews


Seller's Response:

vinktheblues provided exactly what I wanted.

:

solid experience

:

thank you looks good

:

Very good.

:

Amazing work, she’s a pro. Super happy with the results, I recommend her! See ya at the next project ;) _fox




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий