четверг, 6 февраля 2020 г.

Create 3D Isometric Illustrations For Your Web Site And Blog











About:

Isometric illustration and animation ready to import into your website or blog. 



Made in 3D - This allows us to change the lighting, shading, and materials faster than by doing it in vectors.

Camera views - You can choose the best angle for the scene, 45°? 33°? just a couple of seconds to get it done. 

Motion - well, I like a nice animated scene, don´t you?

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The work, the delivery, the creativity and professionalism exceeded my expectations. I found the experience to be very customer focused . I had a vague idea that was brought to life. I will be a repeat customer. I appreciated his transparent communication and humble patience with me. You will not go wrong choosing him.

:

I am glad that you are happy with the result. thank you for that amazing review.

:

Was ok, seller is a good person.

:

Amazing work as always. Fast, responsive. Takes ideas and turns them into reality. Amazing!

:

Outstanding communication and understanding of requirements. I highly recommend!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий