воскресенье, 2 февраля 2020 г.

Create Children Book Illustrations











About:

I create whimsical and cute illustrations for any project you want. All of my illustrations are original, drawn on iPad from scratch.



Please, have a look at the images in the gallery or on the link https://linktr.ee/elena.naylor .



Send me a message so we can talk exactly what you have in mind for your project. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another incredible illustration! Elena is a pleasure to work with!

:

Elena was super responsive and great to work with! I hope to work with her again in the future!

:

Elena was an absolute dream to work with! She was able to interpret my needs and was very patient if I wanted anything changed or adjusted. I will definitely be working more with Elena in future

:

Thank you very much !

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий