четверг, 6 февраля 2020 г.

Draw You A Bad Ass Illustration











About:

I'll make your illustration idea a 
reality. You can use the illustration for your poster, album cover, book cover or whatever you want. Just tell me what you want illustrated and I'll make it happen 



choose the package that works best for you



  1. Basic
I'll draw anything want.
  1. Standard 
I'll draw, ink and color anything want. (Complete illustration)
  1. Premium I'll draw, ink and color anything want. (Complete illustration) You will also receive an art video, documenting the art process. feel free to post the video to your social media pages, blogs or website.



I'll draw and or create an illustration , good enough to impress any person or publisher

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

My drawing turned out really well. I'm glad I chose this artist

Seller's Response:

Really good guy. Passionate and determined. I wish him the best of luck moving forward.

Seller's Response:

it's a really good drawing and I will do more business with him

:

Good buyer. Easy to work with




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий