понедельник, 10 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Amazing Illustration For Anything You Want











About:

If you want to order, Please contact me on my e-mail in 'contact me' button. so we can make a discussion about your order.




I will draw vector ilustration by using my own style. than you can use that 'work' for everything (or for you needs) such as for profile picture, book for childern, website, the books cover, the character of the story, logo product, the t-shirt's design and many others.


Basic gig $15 for sketch+coloring ,


+$10 if you want master file in Coreldraw, AI, PSD...
copyright is yours.
- Unlimited Revision
- delivery w 1-4 days


(for high detailed illustration you must start it from $15)




and for a great work, it is better for you to send your illustration sketch that you want to order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Bang is an amazing artist! He is extremely creative and easy to work with, and he welcomes your feedback. His number one priority is making sure that the client is happy. I will hire him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

thankyou....

:

My experience working with Bang has been amazing!

:

qhodir does excellent work as always. highly recommended




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий