вторник, 11 февраля 2020 г.

Illustrate Or Design A Board Game











About:

If you want to design a board game with me, please contact with me in advance.



PRICES OF THE BOARDS CAN BE DIFFERENT. It depends on the difficulty and details of the illustrations. That's why please also contact me first. We need to decide the style of your board or cards and it will affect the price.

Reviews


:

I needed several modifications from the original design. The seller was very accommodating with quick response.

:

Thanks for working with me Likhon, you've provided great quality board game and card game design. Cheers Julia

:

I'm very happy with my work. He implemented my wishes very quickly. I would work with him again any time!

:

nice job with redesigning my gameboard. Thanks

:

great response and turn around with project




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий