вторник, 6 ноября 2018 г.

I will illustrate a storyboard for your video

I will illustrate a storyboard for your video












About:

Hi There, I'm a seasoned illustrator and graphic artist with 10 years experience in bringing concepts to life. This gig includes ONE PAGE BASIC SKETCH storyboard page with 3 panels.
If you love the basic storyboard get in touch for the other options to take it to the next level!

Reviews


diplopiaproduct:Very good work.

tinodiwa:He supplied good reference art and great story to work from. Beyond that communication was great and he was vert patient, I would gladly work with him again.

borgese54:great work. completed in excellent time.

tinodiwa:A good experience, I would gladly work with Luke again.

diplopiaproduct:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий