воскресенье, 23 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw any character illustration and design

I will draw any character illustration and design












About:

What I need from you:
  • Image orientation (vertical or horizontal)
  • Description of your cool idea!
  • reference picture. (optional)

If you want to add other elements into the portrait, you should provide me with a reference picture that best matches your cool idea! 

 Will be delivered in jpg, png format with 300dpi in an about A5 size if high resolution is not demanded. (Upgrade up to A2 size for free)

100% refund if you are not satisfied.

Extras:
  • one more half body figure +$5
  • one more full body figure +$10
  • add complex background +$10
for more requires, please contact me.


If you have any question, feel free to message me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий