воскресенье, 23 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw a unique and idea based tattoo design

I will draw a unique and idea based tattoo design












About:

     I WILL DRAW A UNIQUE AND IDEA BASED TATTOO DESIGN     

  • I will do an amazing tattoo or ilustration design, based on your ideas for what ever you need with a jpg and png file...
  • I can vectorize an image for tattoos and that kind of stuff. 
  • I can create a big variety of tattoos, illustrations and logos, from minimal to busy ones, from flat to 3D, and from cartoonish to realistic ones. In order to achieve best results for your design, 

PLEASE

Send me a description of objects, style, color, fonts, and other necessary details of how you see your tattoo. You may even send me a couple of images with style references to make sure we are on the same page.

My objective is 100% Customer Satisfaction and you will definitely like my design. If you didn't i will refund you in full. 

Thanks, 

Anam 

Reviews


ericfreiberg:She did a great job adjusting the design for my liking. Great service, communication, and definitely would recommend if you are looking for a unique and personalized design.

anam18:Outstanding experience. Thank you :)

jolliest_roger:They did a pretty ok job!

ali9023:Great artist very detailed highly recommended, thsnk you Anam

anam18:Ali is very cooperative buyer. outstanding experience. Thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий