среда, 19 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw or create an animation in my own pixel art style

I will draw or create an animation in my own pixel art style












About:

Hello everyone

Need some pixel art? backgrounds? sprite sheets? animations? Whatever you need in pixel art i can do it.

I will draw in my pixel art style the ideas you give me, its better if you message me first of the idea you want soi can make sure i can providewhat you need, you can also send me images or whatever you want it to be like. When ready i will give you your illustration as png or jpeg in the original pixel size and anenlarged version.

I can also create animations for you, for videogames or whatever you need, placed on a sprite sheet with transparent background.

For animations, order 1 gig for each sprite of the animation.

Basic Gig:50x50 pixel size anda large version (960x960)


For personal use or business, however I'll keep the author rights.

Thank you

LupaShiva

Reviews


joshuaaciares:It wasn’t what I expected but i respect the artists work. Thanks for the effort and time.

lupashiva:No worries, did my best.

scottcandersen:Thanks your animation skills are great!

lupashiva:Thank you =)

logo_maker5:good game


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий