среда, 19 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw an awesome childrens book illustration in 48 hour

I will draw an awesome childrens book illustration in 48 hour












About:

thankyou for clicking my gig
my name is Mooneto i love to illustrate books for kids the illustration is also suit for companies, instagram ads, facebook  ads and personal use , I am professional illustrator with passion and experience in adobe photoshop and illustrator for 11 years i will make you satisfied with my skill and i give you unlimited revision for each gigs :)

what you get :

1) 1-3 more figure illustration
2) High resolution
3) commercial use 
4) source file ( Ai. Psd, pdf ,etc )
5) Fast response
6) Background/scene
7) unlimited revision

illustration type : anything

1) children book
2) for company
3) personal use

i almost can illustrating everything so feel free to request and please let me know 
thankyou for click my gig one again, have a nice day

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий