суббота, 22 сентября 2018 г.

I will create super artistic watercolor illustration

I will create super artistic watercolor illustration












About:

Before placing the order feel free to contacting me to discuss the idea.

I can illustrate many object from reference or imagination.
I am working manually with archival ink and watercolor on special paper (Cold pressed watercolor paper)

I can help you illustrate 3-D Renderings, Interior or exterior,children's books, covers, portraiture, pets, flora, fauna, product packaging ,character designs, composites, montages, signs,vehicles,wedding invitations and much more!

Notes:
  • For best result, give me reference image and all detail that you need
  • I am working manually using ink and watercolor on paper, so if you require transparent background PNG, please refer to my extras
  • For your information! unless you purchase the commercial license, all rights over my work will stay mine.

Reviews


nightbehaviour:I could imagine working with kelelowor again.

kelelowor:very interesting project!

dbiddle138:What a talent! He exceeded my expectations in quality and turn around. He’s quick, professional, and very good. You’re in good hands with Kelelowor!

kelelowor:Thank you very much, It's a pleasure to work with you. Looking forward for the next project

gembailey:Perfect!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий