суббота, 22 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw your fantasy characters

I will draw your fantasy characters












About:

IMPORTANT NOTE

Please PM me first before placing an order to avoid cancellation of orders and my availability  for work.

ALSO, my gigs are all line art with color... PAINTED GIGS are of different pricing so please do PM me first.


I will conceptualize your fantasy characters for you!
You can use them as your avatar, personal card game with friends, fb banners etc.

5$ basic gig

- Half body line art of 1 character no bg.

15$ gig

-Full body line art of 1 character no bg.

30$ gig

- Front, side and back view of 1 character (line art only).
- Additional weapon/item = $5

20$ gig

- Full color of half body of 1 character with line art, no background.

35$ gig

- Full color of full body of 1character with line art, no background.

60$ gig

- Full color of front, side and back view of 1 character with line art,.
- additional weapon/item = $10

I can also draw and DIGITALLY PAINT any character you like, whether its a fan art, your own original character or a concept you're building for your games...  Just pm me and we'll talk.

Reviews


sdchinyelu71:I loved the artwork. It was a quick turnaround and it turned out exactly how I envisioned it. I really was pleased with the finished product. I plan to work with him often.

allentotingski:Thanks so much man!

berserkape:I've worked with this man before and I he is always awesome! I highly recommend him for any monster or realistic fantasy art! I'm a repeated customer and I will be so again in the future!\n

allentotingski:Thank you again sir!\r\n

sophieisaacson:Brilliant. Very fast and lovely work. Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий