четверг, 20 сентября 2018 г.

I will create beautiful illustrations for your childrens book

I will create beautiful illustrations for your childrens book












About:

I am a published children’s illustrator (National Geographic, Penguin/Ladybird, Simon & Schuster, Kar-Ben/Lerner among others) with over 10 years experience. If you hire me you will be hiring someone who loves the work that they do, and as someone with experience in the industry may be able to answer any questions you have about self-publishing. For instance, if you want to try and sell your book to a publisher, don’t hire me! The publisher will choose their own illustrator. But if you want to publish that book on your own, the one that is your secret passion or perhaps a very special story between you and a child you love dearly, then trust that I will give it the attention it deserves.

Please note : For full book illustrations (24 + pages), I will likely require more than 29 days delivery as I would like to do the best job possible. Please contact me for estimated delivery times.

Reviews


sarabertrand:The seller delivered what I requested. I am very happy with the result.

girlvsworld:Great communication, clear on project details, I was very happy to work with this client!

xinboy:many thanks for the awesome work and will work with you again Annie:)

girlvsworld:A pleasure to work with! Would be happy to work with you again too :)

rachelcbanks9:I would certainly work with Annie again. She was a pleasure. She was understanding and her vision is incredible.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий