четверг, 20 сентября 2018 г.

I will make your dream tattoo design into reality

I will make your dream tattoo design into reality












About:

"Your in the right place for processing HIGH QUALITY TATTOO" 

Don't cheap out on a tattoo. Getting a good artist to design a tattoo is worth every penny

About This Gig


A Dedicated Custom Tattoo Designer That Loves Creating Unique, and Incredible Tattoos For You.

I'll work with individuals that wants engaging, unique, creative, exciting, one of a kind and inspiring tattoo designs. 

Reasons Why You Should Hire Me?

I have 5 years of experience in working as Custom Tattoo Designer and ranked at the 15th spot out of 30,000+ Custom Designers around the world.

I offer professional results at the right prices.
All Tattoo Designs are refined and saved as HD format.
I offer FREE UNLIMITED REVISIONS until you are 100% satisfied.

What do I need to start your dream tattoo:
Please provide a detailed description for example: I love Realistic Tattoo that combines the Clock, Compass, and Cross, etc.
Please provide a detailed time frame on when do you want to get the final design, therefore we can adjust to your desire date
Please also provide your estimated cost of your requirements, and we will discuss about it.

What Are You Waiting For? Contact Us To Get Your Dream Tattoo Started.

Reviews


marcramcramarc:Thanks I like it. It looks original and just like I imagine it.

jeda_michael:thank you Sir! YES.. I am making art works from scratch and you can't find that on any internet pages.. that design is made only JUST FOR YOU...

dustinbrewton:looks great!

jeda_michael:thank you Boss :)

malcolmbrown777:My second time working with jeda. He always responds and gives updates during the process. He gives you more than you ask for. Definitely will return


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий