четверг, 20 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw children book or character design

I will draw children book or character design












About:

You come up with the general idea and I bring it alive on paper. I’ve worked for 3 years as a freelance illustrator. For each project I came up with a suitable solution for the style and illustration technique.

Bonus! You can benefit from my knowledge as a graphic designer to layout the pages and text in a professional way!

The illustration process
1. Based on your description I will hand draw an initial concept sketch, that I propose to you.
2. You examine the concept and decide if you want some changes
3. When you approve the updated sketch, I start work on the illustration
4. I provide you with the illustration and you can to tell me feedback on positions, expressions and colour scheme. After this step, I cannot alter the illustration on the above points.
5. After the approval I send you the images & files containing everything you need

For more than 5 pages, please message directly to make you a custom offer.
We can do a test page for just $15 and If you like the result we can work together for the whole project where the price follows the Publishing package ($25/page)

If you any questions, please don't hesitate to message me directly.
Thank you,
Roxana

Reviews


nmplaces:A joy to work with her. She's very talented and professional.

roxanaantochi:It was a pleasure to work with David. He offered very clear and useful information to guide me in knowing the project and always answered promptly on the questions I had. Very open to new ideas and proposals. Would definitely work with him again.

nmplaces:Just excellent work! Far exceeded what I'd imagined.

wolf1977:Very professional graphic artist. We are really satisfied with the result!

roxanaantochi:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий