четверг, 20 сентября 2018 г.

I will design your fully customized tattoo, in color or black and white, delivered in png, jpg, and

I will design your fully customized tattoo, in color or black and white, delivered in png, jpg, and












About:

Hello!

You have chosen best custom tattoo designer for your job.  The design is the base of tattoo and most tattoo artists prefer great designs that clients had in their mind so they can better satisfy their clients.

Why you have to choose me:

I will read all your description carefully and follow it step by step
I have great experience in photoshop and graphic.
I am also a tattoo artist so I can easily understand your requirements and types of designs
I will satisfy you and fulfill your all requirements for your custom tattoo design.

Your idea will be the base of my project and will always follow your instruction and satisfy you with my creative work. I am also ready to work for a long time with any best tattoo artist that will be my pleasure.

Reviews


nikkiloree:Very Patient, and quick!

art_tattoo:Excellent buyer, very attentive.\r\n\r\n

sassamaphone:Very adapt and fast working. Thank you for all your attention and care.

art_tattoo:excellent buyer, very attentive to corrections

nikkiloree:Very Patient, and quick!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий