пятница, 3 августа 2018 г.

I will do illustrations for books, newspapers or magazines

I will do illustrations for books, newspapers or magazines












About:

I'll make illustrations, drawings and characters for you. You can use in books, newspapers, magazines. I do in color or black and white. The time I need to deliver the work is two or four days in black and white, and four or five days in color. Can I create a character for you, or use one of your characters to make the designs that you need.

Reviews


wardcushman:Excellent rendering of what I asked for. He is very talented.

maxtrella:Did you like it so much ... and you gave me only 4 stars?

allnklusiv:Seller communication leaves a lot to be desired. GREAT images, but not the best attitude. Also missed deadline.

maxtrella:I do not recommend\r\n

curlyrologirl:Thanks everso.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий