понедельник, 2 июля 2018 г.

I will draw comics character design with a reference photo

I will draw comics character design with a reference photo












About:

 I can create an illustration for your Children books, cartoon character,educational books, icons, etc. I can adjust the style for your requirement. I will provide a high quality illustration to your specifications.
100% high resolution.
 Psd or  jpeg, png, files for you.
I want my name as illustrator on the book Cover.
Contact me before ordering so that we can discuss and send me  a short story summary so I can see if I want to draw the story.
Feel free to order anytime. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me today. Thanks for visiting my gig!

Reviews


jayedabarber:GREAT job

haticeby:Thanks a lot :)

brandychampeau:These will make great additions to her other illustrations!

haticeby:Hey thanks a lot :)

emhughley:Delivers very fast


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий